One of the most important aspects of this business is relationships. Here at Wasp, we always keep our doors open – complete transparency helps to set us apart from other digital marketing companies. For the start of the second quarter of the year, we’ve decided to provide our loyal friends, families, and clients with some interesting updates regarding some of our favorite team members:
- Rick has decided to support the Democratic party beginning with the next national election. He made quite a compelling argument to remain Republican, but was eventually outvoted.
- Sahan Silver has gone completely Vegan after accidentally running into Rosie O’Donnell in the back parking lot of the office. Fortunately, she survived. He has also put in his 2 week notice, claiming that the time has come to finally follow his true calling: becoming a Miami Heat ball-boy.
- After being ranked as the top sales rep in the Southeast for several years, Kyle was ecstatic to accept an offer to voice a brand-new recurring character on The Simpsons.
- Sri is in the process of writing, directing, and producing his passion project, a made-for-TV movie titled ” Dr Yella, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love iOS“. Details have been hard to come by, but insider sources from the set claim that the climax involves Sri being dropped over Google headquarters, while riding an iPhone5.
- Bharat has not been heard from for over a year, as he has apparently been stuck on THE bridge heading towards the Hyderabad office, although his last correspondence guaranteed he’d arrive “…in 10 minutes.”
- Adi has accepted a teaching position at the Florida School For Business. This comes on the heels of publishing his multicultural marketing thesis entitled “Understanding Indian Nodding,” which will also be offered as an advanced business course.
- Shawn has been caught moonlighting as a masked vigilante, known only as: McWords. In his never-ending fight against improper prose and other poor content-writing practices, he invented a teleportation device, transporting him to various Chinese provinces on a nightly basis in order to correct street signs and food labels.
Happy April 1st to everyone!
666 total views, 1 views today