Wasp Mobile is currently seeking an Operations Manager to join the operations team. This position will support day-to-day business operations, drives strategic and tactical initiatives for IT, sales and marketing managers. This includes capturing and analyzing key metrics, provide post campaign analysis and work with the business units to optimize performance and ROI for all initiatives.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Engineering, Content, Design, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that product is implemented according to plan and in a timely manner.
- Use Lean Process Improvement methodologies and performance metrics to increase efficiency within processes.
- Build and configure workflows in project management tools and CRM
- Assist in preparation of delivery reports for clients and internal pipeline/forecasting reports.
- Reconcile advertising across multiple platforms and partners for billing allocation and accounts payable.
- Develop scalable tracking solutions for product teams through the use of DoubleClick floodlights, re-marketing lists and any other pixels.
- Responsible for standardizing and maturing our project management practices.
- Liaising with top management and assist them with development of strategic plans for a consistent growth of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent training/certification
- MBA Qualification or equivalent post graduate degree
- 2+ years or client-facing experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Ability to communicate with a variety of business groups, including the Client, Sales, Engineering and off-shore team
- An independent thinker with creative troubleshooting and escalation experience.
- Deep understanding of the online advertising ecosystem