Candidates will be expected to be passionate about cars and performance auto parts. Extensive knowledge about and previous experience in the auto industry is highly desired. You will work as part of a diverse team of marketers in serving and achieving the goals of the clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all social media efforts on behalf of automotive clients
- Manage and oversee all social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Strategize and write blog posts
- Assist with a range of social media strategizing, brainstorming, implementation, and execution duties
- Assist with content creation for client websites - On-Page and Off Page
- Implement research techniques and measurement tactics to design creative social media campaigns
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Analytics
- Fluent in Spanish
To apply please email us at email@example.com.