For us passionate workers though, marketing is much more than that. It’s a mixture of art and science. And, in this creative amalgamation, sometimes we chemists encounter a lot of disasters.
While April Fool’s Day is about disasters and pranking friends and family, on a lighter note, sometimes being part of the Digital Marketing industry also feels like being pranked by a client. And, here are a few funny instances –
1) When the client says “We’ll process the invoice tomorrow.”
2) “It’s not you, it’s us. We just don’t have the budget for you.”
3) “Oh, I don’t care about the likes on Facebook.” -After a month- “Where’re the likes, I don’t see any likes for my page?”
4) “We need a native IOS App” – After the App has been developed- “Why doesn’t it look like an Android App?”
5) “So, what do you really want?” Client: “Umm, I want it to look like Airbnb, work like UBER, become popular like Facebook, and viral like YouTube. But, make sure its one-of-a-kind.”
6) “I like this, but…”
7) “The Red is not Red enough”.
8) “I’ll share the content right away” -Two months later- Still no content.
On a serious note though, we absolutely love our clients and all that we go through in the process of making their business perform well. But we also love to prank them sometimes! *wink* *wink*
794 total views, 2 views today